CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

A new spin on Thanks ;)




Well if your came here looking for "THANKS" you may find it in a whole new form. I am joining KMama @ the Daily Dribbles for Thankyou Very Much Thursdays....a form of "Therapy" for some ;)


Thankyou very much to the young woman who checked me in at the Doctors' office yesterday. I arrived 10 min. early since I had such a tight schedule and wanted to make sure it all worked out in time but YOU, yes YOU checked in the person below me and person after person went into their scheduled appt's while I sat there not understanding why after 1 hour I had not been in to see the Doctor!! Oh Yes, thankyou very much!

Thankyou very much MAGGIE for being outside on your leash that you HATE and coming inside after 4 hours only to go potty causing my DH to become VERY UPSET and have to clean up your incredibly Large MESS! Oh ya...thank you very much!



Thank you Gina Holmes the author of the new book I am reviewing for writing such an amazing book Crossing Oceans ~ so amazing in Fact that I could NOT put it down for the 2nd night in a row and only getting a few hours of sleep ~ Yes thankyou very much!



And finally thankyou Biggest Loser videos~ for being such a great way to break in to doing the 30 Day Shred....I am so sore now it hurts to walk....Whatever will I be when I start that? Yes~ thank you all so very much for breaking me in and making ever so sore!

Happy Thank you very much Thursday everyone ;)

13 comments:

natalee

You sold me on the book.... lol.. Loving your blog.. im glad k mama connected us.. im following now!!! hugs

Kmama

I don't know if I can comment on anything besides that adorable dog of yours. Must.Kiss.Her.Wrinkly.Forehead. We have a boxer too, but dang, Maggie is adorable!!

What in the world happened at the doctor's office?? I would have been irate.

Thank you so much for linking up!!

Denise

I loved this, lol

RCUBEs

That was a cute pic of Maggie sister Loren. Thank you for you! For making our days brighter with your friendship and for your prayers. Just want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day and God bless. Love to you.

Angel

Too funny, thank you very much!! I forgot to ask you about the 2
Biggest Loser videos. They may be just a hard as the shred and you will just transition easily. That's what I am believing for.

Love you

Darcie

Lovin' the new spin on what to be thankful for! ;-) It's all about the grateful heart...even in those situations, huh? Thanks for making me smile today...no really...thanks. :-) Love ya, girl!

Girly Muse

hahaha, i'm not used to you having so much sass on here. i LIKE it, thank ya very much!!! :)

He & Me + 3

I feel your pain. I am shredding now and am on level three. Yes...big fun...thank you very much.
Hugs,
Mimi

Diana Ferguson

Love the pic of your precious little dog!

Debbie Petras

Very funny! Love your dog photo. Today is National Nurses' Day and here I thought the person in your doctor's office was going to do something good. Sorry to hear that.

momstheword

Your dog is adorable, but wow....that would be a big mess! My beagle has never gone inside but my poodle has and she only weighs five pounds so not so big.

I waited a long time at a doctor's office before speaking up once and yup, they had skipped me!

I have doing The Shred for over a week now (I started before Kim thought of it) and yeah, there is some soreness at first.

christy rose

LOL Great therapy!!! :) Maggie is so darn cute!!!

Kelly

I'm going out to find that book! I've been looking for a good read

And how could you be mad at the sweet faced Maggie?

Post a Comment