Tuesdays' Top 10 (10 reasons I didn't blog yesterday)
1) After my quiet time my Mom surprised me and joined me in working out with me! Day 8 of the 30 Day Shred, completed with my MOMMA ♥
2) After we worked out we cleaned up and went to lunch at this wonderful place called the Pecan Porch! Tortilla soup and 1/2 a sandwich w/ green tea.....YUM
3) We picked up my son from school and went to AT&T store to connect Moms bluetooth to her car. She got a new phone for Mothers Day from my Stepdad....She said "I'm in the 21st century now !!!" LOL I love my momma!
4) Headed to Target to get Diapers and goodies for my grandbaby who would be arriving shortly!
5) got a distressed call from my brother and we talked....praying for him as he is going through a rough time. I know he is right where he needs to be and I pray He can see the Lord in all of this because ONLY HE can minister and heal him completely
6) My husband had to go to OKC very early due to the Hail storm and tornadoes. They hit his store there. The hail was golf ball size and busted out windows and went straight through the ceiling in the warehouse. So he spent the day trying to fix the roof as you can only imagine there were no roofing companies available for miles and miles! HE was there 7am to 9pm working to get it where it wouldn't leak and they could continue with business as usual. He left there at 9 and still had the two hour drive home ahead of him! HE was exhausted! Here are some pics of the damage. The people said it looked like a snow storm after the hail was done falling.....BIZARRE!
Those holes are the size of the hail. It went straight through those condensing units on the air conditioner.
Here is the HAIL! HUGE
7) Arrived home got things picked up and fed everyone
8) My Rylee arrived and we played, colored, went outside to swing. Came in took a bath and had a popsicle in the tub :)
9) read books with Rylee and rocked her to sleep praying over her as always and thanking the LORD for the gift of being a NONI ♥
10) picked up everything AGAIN. Waited on my hubby to get home and prepared this post. IT WAS A CRAZY MONDAY!