1. I am thankful for the Lord! His Peace and Joy, that today, is definately my strength! Early this morning My daily reading began in Romans 5. The Lord knows just what we need every day and I am thankful for His word that is a lamp unto my feet.
2. I am thankful that even when I didn't know quitting work last May was going to be such a blessing and provide me opportunities like this to be here for most of my summer with my Dad. God already knew :)
3. I am thankful to have the opportunity to see my Dad in a whole new light. To see his strength and perseverance in the battle of his life! Wow.
4. For the prayer covering that my husband gives me daily. Knowing that I am covered provides strength, peace and an assurance that I cherish more than I could ever describe!
5. I am an animal lover and being here has allowed me a new type of love. A horses love. Oh my, When I was preparing to leave the first time to drive my kids back home I went out to tell the horses good-bye. Bailey, a rescue horse is huge! He is only 4 1/2 yrs old but is the sweetest horse I have ever known. He wrapped his head literally around my neck and gave me a hug in a horse way. It was so powerful and touched me deep! I have been praying for Bailey because he has some serious issues with his feet and might not make it. But everytime I spend time with him in the barn I learn how loving these animals are. I am so thankful to have experienced Gods creature and the love that he gives.