I received this award from my precious friend Kat at Heart2Heart. The Lord knows "JUST WHO and/or WHAT" we need in our lives and He brought Kat into my life at a time when encouragement, reflection and joy were soo necessary. Kat is a wonderful woman of God and an amazing mother and wife. She is soo very creative and fun and really inspires me to do more of that with my kids and even here is blogging she makes posting fun and encourages us to do the same! If you don't know Kat please go meet her and you will definately see what I am talking about. As you read this please send up a prayer for her if you would, she has been in bed due to cracking her tailbone because she was out rollerskating with her kids and fell. She is on the mend but is still in quite a bit of pain so lay her at the feet of Jesus and ask the Great Physician to heal her wounds!!
This award is given to those who LOVE blogging, and who also encourage friendships through blogging and who help others seek the reasons why we all love blogging. As Kat said these awards are soo hard to choose because we all LOVE blogging and everyone is so encouraging! I am passing this blog to my precious friends at
1. Beth at an Instrument 4 His Glory~ Beth has 2 blogs.....One of her life and family and the other for prayer requests only. She is a wonderful woman of God and truly a vessel for the LORD! I have come to adore her and her heart for her family and friends that she shares with us to pray for. She is a woman after Gods own heart and He is glorified in both of her blogs!
2. Jennifer at Studio JRU. I have mentioned Jennifer many times but if you haven't visited her before NOW is the time! Jennifer has been given an opportunity from the Lord to work with Dayspring, the Christian division of Hallmark. On Monday they will be launching a new website called (in)courage that I know you will all want to follow. Jennifer is an amazing artist and her work glorifies the Lord in so many ways! So please visit her and also see her work. There is a link that will connect you to her studio at Artfire and this new website will reveal her NEW work on Monday, that she has been doing exclusively for Dayspring! I cannot wait!
3. Christy at the Secret Life of an American Wife and Mom. Christy and I seem to be so much alike! I have this feeling if there is a blogger out there that I will have the blessing of meeting face to face Christy will be the first! I can just see us now with our coffee in hand, talking and sharing about the Lord, the deep things in growing in HIM, and our families! She has an amazing "teaching" gift and I learn so much from her!
4. Lori at Girly Muse Oh how I love Lori! She encourages me and makes me laugh! She is one of those talented and gifted people who can sing, create anything from nothing and it looks sooo COOL......everything I am NOT! She loves the Lord and loves to sing praises unto HIM and serves HIM in so many ways. Lori makes me think, to dig deep and I love that about her! She has a beautiful family and shares them with us, even her mom and grandparents are sooo awesome!
5. Warren at Family Fountain I met Warren in my early days of blogging. His blog will challenge you, teach you, inspire you and definately cause you to ponder! He ALWAYS leaves encouraging comments and he is one I am thankful to call friend!
6.last but CERTAINLY not least is Charlotte at Charlotte's Weblog Charlotte hosts Spiritual Sundays along with Ginger and has a precious husband and fellow blogger named Clif. These are two of my favorite friends. From the minute I found Charlotte and Clif I fell in love with them, and so did my kids! They say all the time...."I just want to hug them mom!" I agree completely! Charlotte encourages me with her comments and friendship everytime here or on Facebook!
Honestly, I could give this award to everyone I blog with! I think each and everyone of us blogs for JESUS and pray that our words are HIS words. We also know that it is HIM that connects us to one another. None of us come to meet one another out of chance! I love you all and each of you have been such a gift to me, sincerely!