I have a friend who does this for Tuesday and I think it is just so cute....so today I am going to do the same :)
1) Praising God for today Is my day with my Rylee ♥
2) Praising God for the BEAUTIFUL sunshine this week and the warmth....OH.MY. It feels wonderful!
3) I have made a decision and to be honest It is because I am just at my wits end with my shoulder ....So, I have made an appt. and will be going tomorrow to see if I can have the manipulation done on my shoulder. Yep, call me crazy! I had a friend write me an email. She had surgery after I did and she is completely done with physical therapy. She had the manipulation done but said while it hurt something awful it changed everything for the better. My favorite thing she said was this "I can raise my hand and Praise the Lord again!" Oh how awesome that will be! I have missed being able to do this more than I can even say!
4) Finding old elementary friends on Facebook is just amazing! I used to spend soooo much time with this friend ~ Her dad made the.best.bb-q.EVER!!! I am so looking forward to catching up with her :)
5) I am just in awe at how the Lord is speaking to me in the books that I am reviewing this week! WOW
6) I love watching my children with Rylee....they are soo very patient with her and she adores them so much....the feeling is mutual ♥ I can invision the type of parents they will be someday.....sniff sniff.... makes me so proud
7) Wishing I had the energy to spring clean! My friend Darcie has claimed Insanity because she has cleaning like crazy! Now that. I would like to see and catch !!!!!
8) Praising God for all HE is doing in the lives of some of my bloggy friends. HIS Provision for them is amazing, humbling and just so precious to watch! He has provided rent for ShortyBear Denise and her lovebug Eddie YET AGAIN! He is providing a way for our friend Lisa to be able to be treated at MD Anderson for her cancer despite the appeal that was denied her with her existing insurance company! He is with Kat and her recovery to living pain free in the days ahead!! Thank you sooo much Lord ~ Can I just get a Praise and an AMEN!!!
9) Don't you just love smiling! It truly is one of our greatest weapons! Besides the WORD of course! Smile at someone today and bless them!
10) Hoping you all liked the Top Ten for Tuesday! Praying you all have a blessed Tuesday! Love your sweet family today, give them a hug, tell your spouse/kids how much you appreciate all they do for your family, send a hand written note to someone just to say "I am thinking of you!"
Love and Blessings
Invitation Review and Giveaway
3 hours ago