CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Spritual Sundays




"Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to Me. Get away with Me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with Me and work with Me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with Me and you'll learn to live freely and lightly. Mathew 11:28 (The Message)


Do you keep company with your Heavenly Father? Do you walk with Him, or watch HOW He does things? Do you experience real rest?
This Scripture like all Scripture can and does apply to every area of our life?
Relationships, Jobs, Finances, Attacks from the enemy...God provides all we need in His Word, In His Presence we will find love, mercy and the unforced rhythm of grace! Meditate on these words and lay your burdens at HIS feet....He longs to carry each one of them for you!

May you experience the Power of His Word and in His Presence be filled




Thankyou Charlotte and Ginger for hosting Spiritual Sundays, go visit here for other encouraging words :) Have a blessed Sunday

11 comments:

RCUBEs

Hi sister Loren. Trying to post a comment here and it won't go thru as I requested for us to keep sister Mary in our prayers. "A triple braided cord is hard to be broken".
I am very tired as I leave now to go to work at 2230hrs. but spiritually strong as I also carry your post with me, knowing that the Lord will be with me as I go to work and that He will not give me more than what I can bear. Happy Sunday and keeping you in prayers as well. If 10 posts went through, I apologized [the devil can't stop our blogging for the Lord]. Lord, cover us with Your protection. Love and blessings to you.

Anonymous

Thank you precious friend, for this encouragement. Thank you for your powerful prayers also. We are facing an ugly giant. My eyes are on Jesus.

Love you,
Mary

SmilingSally

Ah, to rest in Him! Thanks for sharing. Happy Spiritual Sunday.

Lisa

That is such an awesome promise! I don't think I've ever read it in The Message translation. It's so powerful. Thanks for sharing it with us!

The Quintessential Magpie

Loren, this is something I have been struggling with lately. I need to rest in Him more. I think that preparing for Spiritual Sundays is one way I do that. I take time out to just revel in Him. :-)

Thanks, and Happy Spiritual Sunday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Musings of A Minister

This is one of the first Scriptures I committed to memory. I love the way The Message reads. Very encouraging. Thanks for Scripture and your words.

Anonymous

Thank you for this relevant message for today. I love the way the Message says it.
Have a wonderful Spiritual Sunday.
Charlotte

Jennifer {Studio JRU}

...To live feely & lightly... isn't that a precious thought!
Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage

Hi Loren,
Thank you for your wonderful post. Very encouraging and well written! Have a wonderful Spiritual Sunday.

Blessings,
Sandi

Joyfulsister

Aloha Loren,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for sharing your heart with me today, I am always so excited and blessed to meet a new sister. I was touched by your post and it leaves so much for me to ponder on. beautifully writen and heartfelt I will surely be back to visit again.

Blessings for a wonderful week ahead.
Lorie

christy rose

Loren, I love this Scripture, especially in the Message Bible. I love how it states, "are you burned out on religion?" So easily, we fall into the trap of trying to perform for God so that He will perform for us. All it does is wear us out! And burn us out! Trusting in His love and grace is the rest that will refresh us and get us through. Thanks for this reminder!
Christy

Post a Comment