CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Did You Know???

Did you all know that Blogger will be offering new templates in the very near future?? Here is a glimpse into what they will be offering.....




Here is what they are telling us:

Today we’re previewing five new dynamic templates in Blogger that you’ll soon be able to customize and use for your blog. These new views use the latest in web technology, including AJAX, HTML5 and CSS3, to deliver a host of benefits to you and your readers:
Infinite scrolling: read more posts without having to reload or click to a second page
New layouts: different views suited to different types of blogs
Speed: download images as you view them, not all at once in advance
Interactivity: there are now more ways to experience and engage with blog content

If you want more information or to look at these options individually go here


What do you think?? Really different huh!!??

Well, There is your Tuesday Tidbit ;)

9 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart

Yeah, I was looking at this the other day. I'm intrigued but a little afraid I'd still somehow mess it all up. LOL!
I like your new spring look.
Have a good one my friend.
Kim

Nana's Nuggets

Good Morning Loren, I love your new look! Bright and cheery! Rylee is so cute! I loved the pics! Have a great day, and a reminder Please Pray for my family starting around 9 am this day! Thank You for standing with me! Love and Blessings:)

NanaNor's

Good morning Loren, Thank you for sharing this-I'm going to have to watch it several times. Because I have an old layout design I can't even do advanced design in Blogger so may have to figure out how to update and have all this available.
Have a wonderful day my friend.
Hugs, Noreen

jayayceeblog

Wow, I think I'm speechless, which is extremely unusual. Looks like we'll be able to do all kinds of fun new things on our blogs. Thanks for sharing this. Will have to investigate. And woohoo to your gorgeous blog design ... so cheerful!

Beth E.

I know that I love the look of YOUR blog! Very nice...

Blogger is offering a lot of great things...it's all beyond my capabilities, I'm afraid.

Thanks for the 4-1-1!

George

Thanks for the heads-up on the coming templates. I'm not sure I'll be taking advantage of them, but it is good to know what is possible.

Betsy Banks Adams

That sounds SUPER, Loren... I change my blog every month--and am always looking for new ideas...

Thanks!
Hugs,
Betsy

BARBIE

Ha, too late for me. I moved over to self hosted Word Press last week! But I do think it's great! Love your new Spring look!

Mikki

Wow. I hadn't heard about this.. looks exciting and scary at the same time.. more stuff to learn.. LOL

Post a Comment