CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Joy! Prayers answered! and Phosphates???




This week I am bursting at the seams with JOY! Even though I was a bawl bag a couple of days ago today I am just jumping with JOY !!!! WHY????? well, please let me share .......

I am filled with JOY because ~

Yesterday I asked you guys to pray about me being able to keep the ice machine right! Well, in the comments my bloggy friend Tamara told me she had one sitting in her garage from when she had her rotator cuff surgery!! Seriously ~ sitting in her garage!!
I picked up the phone and called her and well, the ice machine is right beside me at this very moment!!
Thank you Lord!
Thank YOU ALL for you prayers! And Thankyou Tamara!!!

I am filled with JOY because ~

WHEN I was having my melt down about losing my ice machine my Sweet Son went to work! I was sitting in my therapy chair and he asked me "How much time do you have left."..40 min. and then 20 min. later ~ he asked again so when the time came I got off the chair and he said ok....Look what I have for you! He had gone into my closet and gotten one of my vests along with 2 baggies and filled them with ice. He attached them (one in front and one in back) around the shoulder area to my vest and let me tell ya! It was BRILLIANT!! It really did work well! But more than that...it just melted my heart and meant soooo very much!! Isn't that just precious You guys?!?!?!?!

I am filled with JOY because ~

We have had an issue in the McGhee household and maybe you have too? tonight I got a text message from one of my friends asking "Now that dishwashing detergent no longer has phosphates in it what are you all doing? " Because my husband works in the appliance parts industry she thought he might have heard about this and know the solution! What is happening is ....
first, without phosphates the dishes aren't being cleaned as well AND there is a film that is being left on your dishes and dishwasher. Second, if you happen to have black utensils, spatulas or spoons etc., they may have turned WHITE!! That is what happened here in our home! Well, to be honest...my husband was not aware of this phosphate issue and we have been trying to figure out what in the world the problem was because believe you- me......our black utensils are all white and they look AWFUL!!!!!! I am actually having to ask my Mom for new stuff for Christmas because we are seriously having to replace EVERYTHING! IT IS JUST NASTY! So why do you ask that this brings me joy?? Well, because now we have the ANSWER!!! and my husband will find the solution!! WOOHOO!!


So I hope my JOY will encourage you to share some JOY too....If so, go over to my friend Angel's blog and join in in spreading the JOY

15 comments:

jayayceeblog

Getting the ice machine from your blogging friend, Tamara, is pure joy. Good for you. And isn't your son the sweetest? I wasn't aware of the phosphate issue in dishwashing soap. We haven't had any of our black utensils turn white yet. Is it dishwashing liquid or the kind you put into the dishwashing machine?

Diana Ferguson

Oh what joy!!! I hope you are feeling better and the therapy is going well. Glad to get an update.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart

I'm so excited about the ice thingy. Ask and you shall receive. YAY! But I'm pretty confused about the phosphate thing. Hadn't heard about it but we don't usually use the dish washer so we've had the same detergent for quite awhile. (We hand wash!)LOL! I could probably sell it for a pretty penny now huh? LOL!

Have a JOY-filled day my sweet friend.
Hugs
Kim

Saleslady371

So glad you were blessed with a wise son and a new ice machine! Shouting for joy with you!

Praying,
Mary

Debbie

WOO HOO....Soo happy for you! Isn't the Lord good? Have another wonderful day! HUGS, Debbie

Jennifer Taylor

I didn't know that about the phosphate thing. Strange...? Glad you got to keep your ice machine!

Tamara

I could it all JOY that I was able to bless you!!!! Get well friend!

Elizabeth Dianne

Dear, dear Loren, I am so glad you are filled with joy. I have not been as good about getting around to all my friends lately so I was behind -- didn't know you had surgery and when I read about you crying about the ice machine, I'll admit, ha, that threw me for a loop.

But I went back and caught up and now I perfectly understand. Praying for a quick and great recovery.

Love,
Dianne

Anonymous

Thank you Lord for answered prayers!
What an inspiring post Loren. Keeping you close in my heart and prayers. Enjoy this autumn evening.

Girly Muse

PTL! :) Love your joyful heart.

That is so wonderful about the ice machine!!!

And let us know when you find the solution! :)

Beth E.

So glad to hear you now have an ice machine...that's awesome! And your son...sooooo sweet and thoughtful!

I'm so glad you solved the mystery about the black utensils, because I had NO IDEA what was causing my utensils to turn white. When your hubby comes up with a solution, be sure to let me know! ;-)

Jennifer {Studio JRU}

So happy to hear your JOY today! Yay for the ice machine!! It sounds like you are well taken care of by your oh so loving family. What a sweet boy you have! Ohh... can not wait to hear what your dear husband finds out about the dishwashing issue. You are in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

♥ Jennifer

Sandy

Loren,
I am sorry that I am behind. I am praying for your continued recovery. Thank you so much for sharing your JOY!

Bernie

I love it that you are full of joy! How great that your friend has an ice machine and then your husband finding a much needed solution to a serious issue......all awesome! I think you are blessed with the most wonderful son, more than anything that gives me joy!......:-) Hugs

Denise

Thanks for always spreading such joy sis, love you.

Post a Comment