CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Can you believe it???





Can you believe this is the last week of July????

Can you believe how hot it has been this Summer????

Can you believe Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are only a few short months ahead?????

Can you believe School will be starting in less than a month ????

Can you believe how VERY BLESSED we are????

Can you believe that God had such a plan to save us by giving HIS One and only Son to die on that cross for you & me???

Can you believe how VERY MUCH HE LOVES YOU AND ME????

Can you believe I made a whole post like this???

Me either :) but I did!!

Happy Tuesday and may you BELIEVE in the ONE who did send HIS son to die for you, to save you, and set you free!
I love you all!

14 comments:

Anonymous

Happy Tuesday morning to you Loren! Every month of the year brings joy and blessings and yes, Praise the Lord, I believe that Jesus died on the cross to save us from our sins. Hope you have a blessed day.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart

I believe all of it! LOL! Woot! Woot!
Love you!
Kim

jayayceeblog

I believe that was a beautiful post ... nicely done!!!

Sandy

I can hardly believe everything you said
EXCEPT that He gave His One and Only Son
for us! Hallelujah! THAT I CAN BELIEVE!!
Love,
Sandy

Pamela Scott

great post...I came over from "My freshly brewed life" love your blog..I am your newest follower

Steph T.

NOOOO!! I don't want school to start!! Not even ready at all!! We are so blessed to spend this time with our kids!

NanaNor's

Hi there dear one, At first, when reading this, I started to lament that it wasn't even August and I'm just not ready to think about the holidays but then I read the rest and loved it. We are so blessed by His great love and grace.
Have a wonderful afternoon.
Hugs, Noreen

Joey

It is an AWESOME post. Can you believe you're such an terrific blogger?

I can!!

Angel

I love this post!!! I can believe you did it because you are awesome!! I still can't believe the Can You Believe it I got today!!

Love you!!

He & Me + 3

Can you believe my dog got sprayed by a skunk. Holy stinky. I love your list...and no, I can't believe how much HE loves me. I certainly do not deserve it.
Hugs,
Mimi

Stacey

I believe!

jules

I DO believe...........all of it.

Bernie

Yes I can believe and do everything you say on this great post.......:-) Hugs

Denise

I love you, and this post.

Post a Comment