CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 28, 2009

Awards

I have been blessed with two awards that are very special to me

This one came from Christy Rose



It is the Loyal Friend and visitor award. This is the exact thing I have experienced from all of you this week especially. While I haven't been visiting everyone as much this week you all have remained to come here and share your love, prayers, encouragement and have been completely LOYAL to me and I am so grateful and humbled! If you all don't know Christy Rose please go visit her here YOU WILL LOVE HER and learn so much from her. She is an amazing mother and wife and has a gift of teaching no matter the subject! Thankyou Christy! Your loyalty and friendship is such a gift.

This award came from Andrea at Arise 2 Write




If you know Andrea you know what a mighty prayer warrior she is. And if ANYONE is in need of being prayed for ~ you will most likely find out from Andrea. She has such a heart for intereceding for people in need and the Lord uses her in a mighty way! She just doesn't share the needs, she also contacts Edie and helps in getting those prayer buttons you see. Edie does the work and what an amazing job she does but Andrea plays just as much of a role and I know as a person who has experienced seeing the power of prayer by so many that I don't even know It is truly inspiring!

Honestly, I am constantly inspired by each of you, your loyalty of those who follow me, those who just leave loving or encouraging comments so I am offering these awards to all of you .....seriously if you haven't received them please post them and receive them in love! One other thing I would like to point out. The most inspiring award was made by Kats (heart2heart) daughter. Isn't that awesome! What a sweet and special award to receive!!

Blessings to all of you and Happy Friday everyone!



7 comments:

COUNTRY MOM

Congratulations on your great awards, You deserve them. Hope you will pick up the awards on my blog when you can. I posted a prayer request for your Dad. He has been in my Thoughts and Prayers. Blessings,

rcubes

Congratulations sister! You all deserve this award, for you are all awesome sisters in Christ,aside from being "loyal friends". Glory to God for giving us that wonderful gift of friendship.

Isn't that award that Cait drew beautiful? She is a very talented girl...She always comes up with so many plans/ideas...but then again, isn't her mom just that way, too? "Like mother, like daughter" :)

I'm glad that these awards rained down on you. I pray for the Lord to rain on you His healing, comfort, strength, guidance, protection and that goes for your family and your dad, especially...Have a great weekend sister and love you in Christ!

God a Have Faith

Loren,

Congrats on your new awards! You deserve them and you definitely have a humble heart recognizing others while accepting those awards.

Steve

christy rose

Thanks for the sweet words Loren! And I think you and your blog are pretty special and inspirational too. I am so thankful for the friendships that God has brought into my life. I am thankful for you.
Christy

LisaShaw

To God be the glory Sweet one. Love you.

Andrea

Thank you for your kind words. Isn't Cait a real sweetheart. Mom, Kat is awesome, too! I am thankful to count each of you as friends and prayer warriors with me. I love each of you and pray somehow GOD will continue to use me for HIS good will and purpose.
Love, hugs, prayers, and blessings, andrea

Heart2Heart

Loren,

I am super glad that both of these beautiful awards were passed along to you. I am sure that these are just a small sampling of the many that will be coming your way. Both of the meanings behind each of these is completely true of the person you are both inside and out.

Congratulations again and hope things are going well with your dad now that he is coming home.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Post a Comment