CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prizes, Fabulous Prizes

Its a PARTY over at Sarah Mae's, "Like a Warm Cup of coffee blog!" She is celebrating her first blogaversary and I would encourage everyone to go check it out! She has wonderful prizes, fun trivia, and other exciting things to do throughout this next week and I know you will be inspired long after the party is over! She will make you laugh, think, and I am pretty sure her transparency will encourage all who read her blog! I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do!

Just click on the link and join the party, maybe you will win one of her fabulous prizes! You can also click on my side bar button to meet her and some other bloggy friends :)





2 comments:

Sarah Mae

Thank you for sharing about the party! I hope you win something fab! :)

Jennifer {Studio JRU}

I saw your kind comment about the piece of art I submitted to this giveaway.... thank you!!

Post a Comment