CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009




My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint."
-Erma Bombeck-

"A man's got to do what a man's got to do. A woman must do what he can't."
-Rhonda Hansome-

"The phrase " working mother " is redundant."
-Jane Sellman-

"You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy." - Erica Jong-


"I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on."
-Roseanne Barr-

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once."
-Jennifer Unlimited

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission." -Eleanor Roosevelt-

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
-Catherine Aird-

"Things are going to get a lot worse before they get worse." -Lily Tomlin-

"Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows."
-Jennifer Unlimited-



For more funnies go here and I hope everyone has a most WONDERFUL
BEAUTIFUL MOTHERS DAY WEEKEND!



6 comments:

Warren Baldwin

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning."
-Catherine Aird-

This one combines humor with stern reality. This is brilliant.

The Real Me!

Oh those were great. The first one cracked me up!!
Happy Friday to you!!!

Laurie Ann

Great quotes! I love them.

Susan

Wow, these are so funny!!!

Hope you have a great Mother's Day!!

Saleslady371

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission." -Eleanor Roosevelt-
This one is my favorite. I forgot all about her quote which I heard years ago. Thanks for your humor today!

Sarah Mae

"My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint."
-Erma Bombeck-

LOL!!! Love it!

Post a Comment