CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Funnies ♥





I have missed blogging so much and Friday's are always better with Friday Funnies so head on over to Homesteader's Heart for more funnies!



Have you ever been to see Chonda Pierce? She is such a hoot! or maybe I should say....She's just so "precious" ;)~ Anyway, Happy Friday my friends and I hope to be back to regular blogging by Monday, and more importantly, coming to see ♥YOU♥ and catching up with your lives ... I have missed you all so much!

1 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart

LOL! Oh sure as I decide to go to every other week you post a funny. LOL!
Readership is so down on Friday that I figured every other week would be good.
I'm thinking about handing it over to my daughter. Her blog is going crazy. That's actually what I blogged about today.
You still love me? LOL!
HUGS
Kim

Post a Comment