CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Helping out some Friends







My Wonderful and Oh so Famous Friend Lori Sabin AKA "Girly Muse" has one of the most amazing voices you will EVER hear! She also has one of the sweetest Hearts I have EVER KNOWN! I had the privelege of meeting Lori last year and felt like I have known her all my life! She captured my heart that day and I am sooo thankful the Lord has blessed me w/her friendship!

So Lori has a friend named Staci Frenes. Any friend of Lori's is a friend of mine :) Staci has come out with a new CD and has asked for help in sharing this WONDERFUL NEWS!

You can go here and listen (& "like") to some of the songs on her Facebook page


If you would like to PreOrder this Fabulous CD ~ go to STACI'S LINK here

Here is a quick note from Staci and a bit about the CD
Thanks so much for helping spread the word about my new CD, Snapshots! :) As an independent artist, I don’t have the kind of marketing budgets the big labels have, so I’m grateful for the press. This project is a unique thing....it’s a collection of demos I’ve done for film/TV, other artists, etc....super fun, hooky songs more in the mainstream than CCM vein.

The CD will be ready to ship (around) the end of July....so right now we’re offering PERKS (free shipping and and a signed CD) for anyone who pre-orders at this PayPal (link listed above!) The CD is on $7.99!!!!! That is awesome so please help out Staci and pre-order today :)

6 comments:

Heart2Heart

Loren,

I thinks its wonderful that we can spread the love and gifts of another believer with our blogging friends. Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Angel

Sounds great, I will definitely check it out.

Love you

ham1299

She sounds great! Thanks for sharing! (And this could totally count for a Tuesday Tunes post ...)

Love ya!

Denise

Thanks for sharing, sounds awesome.

He & Me + 3

Wow Only 7.99? That is an awesome deal. She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing her with us.
Hugs,
Mimi

Cherie Hill

Hey sister! I'm going to go check it out! I always love hearing new artists! Praying you and yours are abundantly blessed this week!
With joy,
Cherie

Post a Comment