CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun with the kids

Well we had a "Spur of the moment" Bonfire and let the kids have some friends over and it was sooo much fun and then WE were surprised by one our daughters friends who had moved away, and had come back for a surprise visit! I squeeled so loud my husband heard me all the way from the house to the firepit LOL. (We have an acre long back yard sooo I must have been pretty loud) We love Paigey POO and have missed her very much!

Here are some pics with Jantzens friends






Here are the teens catching up with one another



Then this morning we FINALLY had our much anticipated neighborhood garage sale. The last time we were suppose to have it we had flooding and then no electricity in the whole neighborhood the morning of the sale.

My Dear Husband helping me set up


When all was said and done, we sold quite a bit, met some new neighbors, and then my DH and sweet son decided to take apart the very old piano



This proved to be QUITE THE CHORE! They used everything you can imagine:
hammers, chainsaw, pik axe! Pianos are built VERY VERY WELL! But they conquered it!!!

1 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU}

Bonfires are so much fun... mmmm... smores! Geez, pianos must be very well built, but I'm sure it was fun to destroy it!! ;)

Post a Comment