CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Menu plan for McGhees this week:

CROCKPOT!!!!

I love the first full week of sun and warm weather and here it is!! Last night, I was sharing a memory of my youth with Jantzen...My dad had a rule that I could not go barefoot until the temperature gauge hit 80*. Funny isn't it, anyway.... Break out the short sleeves, flip flops, spring clean and change out closets so since we have 80 degree days coming this week I want to have alot of time to get things done or have time for friends, family and my yard this week sooo...It's CROCKPOT WEEK:

MONDAY ~ roast, potato, and carrots

TUESDAY ~ chicken and rice

WEDNESDAY ~ asian pork chops new recipe from Cindy Beall

THURSDAY ~ dripped beef sandwiches

FRIDAY ~ pork tips and noodles





0 comments:

Post a Comment